What is Natural Running?

Natural Running is a simple description of the combination of simple body movements that we as humans evolved to perform while moving at speed. Simply put, it's how we were made to run and a description of its parts.

Friday, December 17, 2010

Live to learn...

I see life as part celebration and part a series of tests, that give us the opportunity to build and reveal our character. One's purpose is a reflection of that character. Within this blog I will celebrate the beauty in the world as I see it and teach the things that I have to offer and hopefully bring something to the table. Maybe some insight, maybe an idea or technique, as a certified coach and trainer, that can help someone as needed, maybe inspiration to continue to live and maybe just brighten someone's day with an image of the setting sun. I hope to teach, as I live to learn. Welcome if you are the same...

No comments: